MapleLight
Welcome To MapleLight , If you have an account ,you can log in !
unless you have , you need to sign up With 2 Easy Step!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MapleLight
Welcome To MapleLight , If you have an account ,you can log in !
unless you have , you need to sign up With 2 Easy Step!
MapleLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone took my forum name but didn't take my IGN- STEP UP, FORRUMS ARIES. I'M THE INGAME ARIES.

Go down

Someone took my forum name but didn't take my IGN- STEP UP, FORRUMS ARIES. I'M THE INGAME ARIES. Empty Someone took my forum name but didn't take my IGN- STEP UP, FORRUMS ARIES. I'M THE INGAME ARIES.

Post by Azrael Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:34 am

IGN/Name: ARIES, name's captain. forreals.

Age: my birthday's everyday, so that'd make me a few thousand years old. Just kidding. That'd make me about the same age as that sparkling vampire. I'm actually -- pause for effect -- SEVENTEEEN and a half. But most people don't count those "and a half" things.

Timezone/Country: PST, USA. HOME OF THE BRAVE AND THE FREE, yo.

E-mail: WELL, you should know since it's in the database and the whole sheebang, y`know? In case you just want to chat me up or something, it's c00kie_stella@hotmail.com. I'm open to people who want to chat with me- I LOOOOVE SOCIALIZING ! <3

Why did you choose MapleLight to be a GM?: Because I can and I felt like it. Seriously though, IMO, there's a lot of problems that can be fixed and I want to help. And MapleLight's rates were very eyecatching. Seriously. How much more easy can it get with exp rates at 10k?

Do you know all the v.83 GM commands by heart?: Too many to remember fully. I know enough to stalk like a pro and scare the sh*t out of everyone when I'm hiding. Does that count? c:

Have you ever been a GM in another server?: YEA MENG, I'm exp'd.

Proof of GM experience: Proof? What ever do you need proof for? Someone took my forum name but didn't take my IGN- STEP UP, FORRUMS ARIES. I'M THE INGAME ARIES. GMPROOF

What would you do if you encountered a hacker in game?: I'd make him so scared the hacker will piss their pants. I'm just kiddding. That sounds a bit too harsh- I'll go into hide and stalk the hacker. When I see actual proofs, I take many, many, many SS and then show owner. Because the owner likes to see hacker SS's.

What would you do if you encountered harrasment, flaming, or inappropriate language between players?: Stop, drop, and roll, babe. No, really though, I'd approach them neutrally and tell them to stop. If they don't listen to me, I'd be forced to take further action. Dundundun. I'd mute their potty mouths after a warning.

In case of a threat to the server, what actions would you take?: ELIMINATE THE THREAT. There shall be no threats.

In which ways do you think you would help MapleLight?: Well, I'm very social. I like to make new people feel welcome and the whole greeting thing makes me happy. I know a lot about the general Maple server enough to help newbies out when the ask the most obscure questions ever.

When did you first start playing MapleLight?: This morning. It lagged like crazy and I d/c'd about 10 times. True story.

How mature are you around your friends?: Very mature. Seriously.

How good are you in the English language? Rate yourself out of 10: A thousand out of ten.

Provide 10 examples of v.83 GM Commands you know, with explanations on what they do:
!map Takes you to where you wanna go!
!warp Takes me to the guy I put after warp.
!warphere Brings the guy of my choice to my location.
!speak I get to control someone's speach!
!item <#> Gives me infinite amounts of free items.
!ban Banhammer.
!unban unBanhammer.
!drop <#> Drops things, as the name suggests. Probably not good to do this in public lest you destroy the economy.
!dc Disconnects poopyheads and the like.
!levelup Because exp rates of 10k isn't enough- you gotta lvl even quicker than that, yo!

Can you code/design graphics?: Design graphics?! I LOVE DESIGNING GRAPHICS, MAN! I'm still venturing out into the coding thing, you probably wouldn't want to rely on me for my coding skills.

If so, are you willing to join the graphics or the coding team?: GRAPHICS TEAM, yes. CODING TEAM, no.

Additional Info: I like to be called captain. My favourite colour is red. I like to draw. LOLOL Is this the information I'm supposed to be adding here? Sorry if it isn't. It's 1:30AM right now and I can't sleep. My sarcasm is a tool I like to use a lot to defend myself. I do say it's very honed and refined from my years of usage.

Do your best, and give me a good reason to pick you! Cheers.

Azrael

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum