MapleLight
Welcome To MapleLight , If you have an account ,you can log in !
unless you have , you need to sign up With 2 Easy Step!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MapleLight
Welcome To MapleLight , If you have an account ,you can log in !
unless you have , you need to sign up With 2 Easy Step!
MapleLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calebs App

Go down

Calebs App Empty Calebs App

Post by lameninja Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:10 pm

IGN/Name: IGN "Caleb" Name "Caleb B****"

Timezone/Country: US & Mountain Time

E-mail: stripedumbrella(at)live(dot)com

Why did you choose MapleLight to be a GM?: Two of my friends are here and I have free time. I give my opinion on things inless i feel like its not the time for it. I take all actions serious, and if I see wrong I fix my mistakes and others mistakes, i try to fix them. Im kinda a control freak in a few ways, which helps my GFX making. When i make a image it has to be perfect in my eyes are it bugs me out. I usually find things wrong with the image after i finished and it bugs me till i fix it. Sometimes week on end.

Do you know all the v.83 GM commands by heart?: I know like 99% of the level 4 gm and lower commands. There might be one or two i forgot or dont know. But i know most

Have you ever been a GM in another server?: Only once on Lovestory. I quit as a GM recently. Its a long story of why.

Proof of GM experience: I can give you the owners number or you could just go ask the staff and players on lovestory.

What would you do if you encountered a hacker in game?: I would take a SS of them hacking and ban the account. If i couldnt get the SS i would follow them till they started hacking again.

What would you do if you encountered harrasment, flaming, or inappropriate language between players?:
I would take the argueing players to a map and settle the fight or make them stop it in public.

In case of a threat to the server, what actions would you take?: Depends on what the situation is and how i could help.

In which ways do you think you would help MapleLight?: I can help with advertising. I have GFX making experience. I could give a opinion on matters and other stuff.

When did you first start playing MapleLight?: About one or two weeks ago. When afreckle linked me the site.

How mature are you around your friends?: Depends, i try to keep joking around to a minimum when im around a hard ass. But some friends ill mess around with and make jokes and stuff. I usually act mature until i know how people are so i keep the maturity to the highest maturity other people have around me

How good are you in the English language? Rate yourself out of 10: i would give myself a 9/10 because I am from United States and that is our main language. I can figure out almost every word but there is a couple words that i might not know. My grammar isnt the best.

Provide 10 examples of v.83 GM Commands you know, with explanations on what they do:
!search (map, item, etc...) (what you want here)
!map (code here)
!item (code here)
!spawn (code here) (hp and etc...
!notice (w, c, m) (message)
!job (job code)
!clock (clock time)
!shop (gm shop opens)
!whereami (map code shows in chat)
!heal (heals you)

Can you code/design graphics?: I can graphic Design

If so, are you willing to join the graphics or the coding team?: I am willing to join the Graphics Team, i would be no help on coding inless you teach me.

Additional Info:
a few graphics
Calebs App AssassinCreedSignature
Calebs App DemonSlayer
Calebs App MaplefrontierBanner-3

lameninja

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum